Who we are
Bestway Education Group (BWEG) headquartered in Canada is network of higher-education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. The focus of BWEG, is to offer educational institutes excellence in market intelligence to expand into new markets, managing the challenges of integration and acclimatization
We take pride in following a highly transparent model of service to ensure effectiveness.
Our area of Expertise:
Experience a proactive, unique and digital approach in reaching students worldwide
Market entry strategy
International Enrollment through In-Country Fulfilment
Agent Management System
Building and managing public-private partnerships
Robust Student service management
MarketWe have over a decade of experience in expansion into Indian Subcontinent, South East Asia, Africa, LATAM, Europe, CIS and Middle East. With our professional assistance and leadership our partner institutions have been able to reap the benefits of dedicated market entry and expansion plans.
BWEG serves as an intercontinental augmentation of an institution, and personally engage and convert prospective students at scale.
- A quarter of Canadians over the age of 65 are caregivers, StatCan survey reveals
- Canadian Blood Services: Only half of donors follow through with stem cell transplants
- Fred Sasakamoose, one of NHL's first Indigenous players, dies after COVID-19 diagnosis
- Documents offer new details on flyers, cost to quarantine, and exemptions granted
- 'Time to take some tough measures': New restrictions announced as N.S. sees 37 new COVID-19 cases